High quality self catering accommodation
Welcome to Rhyd Gethin Barn a sympathetically renovated and converted 400 year old stone barn based in the grounds of the owner’s home.
Rhyd Gethin is idyllically based in the picturesque Pennant Valley beside the River Ceidiog, above Landrillo in North Wales.
Above us Cadair Berwyn, the highest mountain in Wales outside the National Parks and offering a stunning walk across the Berwyn National Nature Reserve to the longest waterfall in England and Wales at Pistyll Rhaeadr.
This is the perfect base for walkers and cyclists with footpaths and trails direct from the door, or you can relax and listen to the birdsong and the river burbling past.
Dogs are welcome at Rhyd Gethin where there is a private, secure, south facing garden and plenty of walks nearby.
At a glance
- Short breaks available min 2 nights
- Sleeps up to 4
- Well equipped kitchen with dining table and welcome basket.
- Two bedrooms, can be double or twin (Zip and Link beds)
- Master bedroom with Ensuite shower room
- Comfortable first floor sitting room with TV and DVD
- Family bathroom with P shaped bath with shower over
- Towels, bedding and complimentary toiletries all included
- Private secure south facing garden with patio and BBQ.
- Dogs Welcome (max 2 medium sized)
- Cyclists Welcome with Secure storage available for bikes
- Walkers Welcome, space for drying waterproofs and boots
- Travel cot and highchair available on request
- Wifi Internet access (limited service)