Dogs are Welcome at Rhyd Gethin Barn
Dogs are very welcome at Rhyd Gethin Barn, all we ask is that they don't go on the furniture and you try to keep most of the mud outside.
Rhyd Gethin Barn is perfectly placed for you and your dog with routes from the door and many more in the surrounding countryside, including Snowdonia National Park, the Berwyn Mountains, Clwydian Hill Range and the Vale of Clwyd, an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
We provide some specific facilities:
- A private fully fenced and secure garden
- A little something in the welcome basket
- Access to a hosepipe and towels for cleaning your four legged friend
- Information on local walks
- Information on local beaches
- OS maps for the surrounding area
- Drying space for clothes or boots
- Spare pooh bags and a bin in the garden
- First Aid Kit
- Information on local vets and pet shops
- Information on local dog friendly places to eat
- And we have bowls and bedding and even food if you forget.